The Food Processing Expo is the largest event of its kind in California, offering a unique opportunity for exhibitors to reach multiple members of the state's expansive food processing industry. Many of these processors are large multinational companies with locations throughout the U.S. With exhibitor costs considerably lower than other industry shows, the Expo allows you to maintain relationships with existing customers, while making new contacts and sales. Exhibitors report making multiple sales on the show floor by actively engaging Expo attendees. Exhibitors are also offered an exclusive networking opportunity with CLFP member food processing companies the night before the show opens.
Food Processing Expo 2022 - come see that all the fuss is about!
Who should exhibit?
Industry suppliers interested in opportunities to influence the buying power of food processor decision makers and achieve the following:
• Make valuable connections with key decision makers in California’s expansive and growing food processing industry
• Expand and enhance your client base and make new company sales
• Showcase and unveil new technology, machinery, equipment and services
• Network in person with industry members
Exhibit Space Includes
NEW! Mobile App License for Lead Retrieval
- Company identification sign
- Pipe and drape (8' back wall, 3' side rail)
Five complimentary badges per each 10'x10' space
After hour security
Company description online
Private exhibitor reception hosted by the CLFP Board of Directors
Move-In Schedule Move-Out Schedule
Sun., Feb. 13, 2022 Wed., Feb 16, 2022
Exhibitor Pricing Exhibit Now
2 pm - 6 pm (400 sq. ft. or larger) 2 pm - 8 pm (all exhibitors)
Mon., Feb. 14, 2022
8 am - 5 pm (all exhibitors)